Category Archives: Innovación
February 21, 2009Posted by on
Correlator showcases our ability to locate and classify entities in text, and to sort them by relevance with respect to a query. You can learn more about it in different places:
- blog post: Correlator launching today
- blog post: What is Correlator?
- some scientific papers on the technology behind Correlator:
- Hugo Zaragoza , Henning Rode , Peter Mika , Jordi Atserias , Massimiliano Ciaramita and Giuseppe Attardi Ranking Very Many Typed Entities on Wikipedia CIKM’07 (poster).
- D. Vallet, H. Zaragoza. 2008. Inferring the Most Important Types of a Query: a Semantic Approach. SIGIR 2008 (poster).
- our Semantically Annotated Snapshot of Wikipedia .